There are no cruises available for the requested dates.
Departing from: Miami, Florida
Ports of Call:
- Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
- Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Nassau, Bahamas
Lounges & Bars
The 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar
Sugarcane Mojito Bar
The Cellars - A Michael Mondavi Family Wine Bar
O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Vibe Beach Club
Garden Cafe Bar (indoor and outdoor seating)
The Haven Lounge (Exclusive to Guests of The Haven)
Studio Lounge (Exclusive to guests of the Studio staterooms)
- Numerous slot and video poker machines available
- Gaming Tables: Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Let it Ride®, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold 'Em, Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em, Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Spanish 21
- Tournaments: Blackjack, Slot and Texas Hold 'Em
- Free gaming lessons offered for table games and slots
- Launch Party
- Currencies Accepted: Credit Cards, Cash, and Traveler's Checks in U.S. currency
- Please Note: Game and machine variety varies from ship to ship
- Mandara Spa
- Over 50 treatments from hot stone massages to oxygen facials, acupuncture and age-defying treatments
- Thermal Suite features steam room, dry sauna, Vitality pool, hot tubs, waterfalls and heated tile loungers
- Salt Room
- The Snow Room
- Hair Salon and Barber Shop
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- Exercise Classes: various classes including Zumba, TRX training, cardio on the most advanced equipment or aerobics, spinning and kickboxing classes (additional fee)
- Outdoor Jogging Track
- Personal Training (additional fee)
- Classes may vary depending on ship and itinerary
Sports Complex - 3 stories of action-packed activities including a multi-level ropes-at-sea course, and The Plank.
- Ropes course on three levels, with 99 elements including 5 zip tracks
- The Plank - balance beam extending out over either side of the ship
- Basketball, volleyball, dodgeball, soccer, bocce ball
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Rooftop 9 Mini-Golf
- 2 pools including Waves Pool and whirlpools
- Aqua Park complete with multi-story slides: Aqua Racer tandem waterslide, Family Slide, and the thrilling Free Fall
- Tradewinds Tax-and-Duty-Free Shops
- Duty-free goods such as fine liquors, jewelry, apparel, logo, sundries, souvenirs and more
- Art Gallery
- Photo Gallery
- Escape Theater
- After Midnight smash-hit musical
- Million Dollar Quartet - award-winning musical
- For the Record: Dear John Hughes - at The Supper Club, a 360-degree post-modern cabaret that brings movies to life
- Headliners Comedy Club
Parties and Theme Nights
- Captain's Welcome Party
- Cruise specific theme nights or parties are based on destination of the ship or itinerary
Music & Dance
- Live music
- Dance Classes
Contests & Tournaments
- Contests and tournaments vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Health & Wellness
- Exercise Classes
- Golf Lessons
- Gaming Lessons
- Dance Classes
- Family Gunk Challenges
- Family Pictionary
- Family Charades
- Family Pizza Making
- Family Lego Creations
- Family Friendly Face-Off Game Show
Guppies Nursery (Ages 6 mos. - 2)
This first-ever Norwegian nursery features an Active Room with sensory-based activities, games and toys based on a daily theme, as well as a Quiet Room for babies to rest and sleep.
- Guppies (Ages 6 mo. - 2 yrs.) *At least one parent must attend with the child.
Splash Academy (Ages 3-12)
Kids can enjoy creative play, sports and more, from theme-night activities to cool parties in this complimentary youth program.
- Turtles (Ages 3 -5) - Activities may include Arts & crafts, painting, Circus School (Tiger Act, feather balancing) Developmental activities, Sensory and messy play, Storytelling, Treasure hunts and more.
- Seals (Ages 6 -9) - Activities may include Circus School (scarf juggling, plate spinning, devil sticks, spinning rope), Games, Painting, Sports and family activities, Team-building challenges, Treasure hunts, Video games, and more.
- Dolphins (Ages 10 -12) - Activities may include Arts & crafts, Circus School (stilts, ball jugging, Chinese yo-yo, plate spinning), Scavenger hunts, Sports, Team-building challenges, Video games and challenges, and more.
Entourage (Age 13-14 and 15-17)
- Activities may include Arts and music, Circus School, Movies, Sports, Team-building challenges, Themed events and pool parties, Video games and challenges, and more.
Group-sitting Options for Kids (Ages 3-12) - Fee Based
Sometimes you just want some adult or grown-up time together. For kids 3-12, Port Play (when ship is in port) and Late Night Fun Zone (nightly) are located at the Kids Center, supervised by our youth staff and designed so that you can have some fun. And your kids, too!
- Port Play: If you want some alone time in port you can drop off your kids at Port Play for free. (Nominal fee applies during lunch and dinner hours.)
- Late Night Fun Zone: Planning a romantic dinner for two? You can leave your kids at Late Night Fun Zone, open every night. (Nominal fee applies.)