7 Night Alaska With Glacier Bay
- Juneau, Alaska
- Skagway, Alaska
- Cruise Glacier Bay National Park
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Minimum age to sail: Infants must be at least 6 months old to be eligible to travel.
Pregnancy Restrictions: Carnival will not accept passengers who will have completed more than 24 weeks of pregnancy by disembarkation.
Traveling with minors: Guests under the age of 21 years must be accompanied by a relative or guardian of 25 years of age or older. If booked in a separate room from guardian, guests 12 and younger must be either directly across the hall or next door. They may not be assigned to a balcony cabin without a relative/guardian. Guests 13 - 17 years of age may be booked up to 3 staterooms away from their relative or guardian. Guests 18 - 20 years of age do not have any restrictions and may book whatever locater they prefer.
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Seattle, Washington||---||4:00 p.m.|
|3||Juneau, Alaska||2:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|4||Skagway, Alaska||7:00 a.m.||9:00 p.m.|
|5||Cruise Glacier Bay National Park||---||---|
|6||Ketchikan, Alaska||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|8||Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia||8:00 a.m.||---|
- Dining options abound, from the elegant main dining rooms and Golden Fleece Steakhouse to light bites at The Taste Bar and delicious pizza at Pizza Pirate.
- Kids will love Seuss at Sea and adults can catch some R&R at Serenity Adult Only Retreat.
- Take in a show at Playlist Productions or laugh till you drop at The Punchliner Comedy Club.
- Team up with family and friends at Hasbro, The Game Show or make a splash at Carnival WaterWorks.
Your Package Includes:
Select Your Sailing Date
September 05, 2017 –September 12, 2017Tuesday – Tuesday$859$123/nightCall$1,599$228/night$2,049$293/nightBonus Offers Available:•Funtastic Sale: Great Low Rates•Earn TrueBlue points on your sailing!